Thursday, February 24, 2011

TIDWTFT

So for those that don't know TIDWTFT stands for Things I Don't Want To Forget Thursday.

Gabe:
-I taught him how to say "mmmm" after each bite and now he says it after each bite and giggles.

Grant:
-He comes up to me when I am sitting on the floor and pats my back and says "mama". Now he has been saying mama for awhile now so that is not new but he finally gets that I am mama. Its not just another babbling sound he makes. Such an awesome feeling and what a proud mama I am of both my boys.

Both:
-They have this new thing where they like to trade cheerios when I have their highchairs placed close enough to one another. I even caught it on video. Excuse the bad quality, I really need to start using my video camera for videos insead of my still camera.

5 comments:

Twingle Mommy said...

That's so adorable! My twins do this too.

Crystal said...

That's so sweet. I used to write these little things down in a journal. It's so nice to get to put them on a blog, now. Your kiddos are so sweet. but I'm a little partial to boys anyway. i have 4 little dudes...they are the best. I am visiting from FTLOB thirsty Thursday. BTW- I loved your organized laundry system!!! Kuddos mama!!

Mandy Beyeler said...

What a fun idea to keep those memories - stopping by from The Girl Creative

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Melanie said...

Your newest follower from TGC Blog Hop.
Smiles,
Melanie
http://reasonstoskipthehousework.blogspot.com
skipthehousework@hotmail.com

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)