Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hippity Hoppity...

Easters on its way! I made this cute little plaque to give my living room a springy feel.


All you need to make one of these is:
-wood plaque (about $3 at Hobby Lobby)
-Spray paint (I used Valspar's Satin Aqua)
-vinyl ( I cut mine on my Silhouette but this is such a easy shape it could easily be traced and cut by hand.)


I am thinking about adding a word or something to the top right. What do you think? I was thinking the word "hop" would be cute.



Domestically Speaking

IhookedupwithHoHlamespice

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hop would be adorable. What a great idea for fun spring decor!

I found you through the Paint Party at Domestically Speaking..glad to be following you now!

Heather @ A Table for One, Please
www.dorilukedesigns.com

The Autocrat: Haley said...

Ooo I like it!

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)