Monday, March 7, 2011

Totally Organized Tuesdays: Kitchen Edition

Here are some organizing solutions I use to keep my kitchen in order. This is obviously not all my kitchen cabinets, just the ones I thought might help someone organize their space.

I got tired of digging around to try to find the cookie sheet or muffin tin I wanted to use so I bought this slotted organizer from Walmart. It would be more ideal if this could go sideways but the size of the cabinet doesn't allow it.
This lid rack allows me to be able to stack all the pots together and have all the lids together.
All my dry measuring cups and spoons go in that basket.
I keep all appliances(except for the microwave) in a large cabinet together. An appliance that only gets used a couple times a week or less is not worthy enough to clutter up my cabinets. However I do like to keep all my kitchen utensils in a crock on the counter so I am not digging in a drawer to find what I want.
All meds seperated by symptoms. Makes it easier than digging in the back of the cabinet and knocking all the other bottles over.

If you have any neat organizing tips that you have done feel free to leave me a link in the comments section. Organization makes this momma very HAPPY! It is a little bit of sanity in my chaotic world.

7 comments:

Undeserving Grace said...

Just a quick note to let you know you've inspired me and I've chosen to feature you tomorrow in my "Inspire before you Expire Campaign" Come check it out at Undeserving Grace
{tara}

Lisa C. said...

This is a great Idea... we do the same... (= Although now the cabinets are mostly full of toys, since my twins are 3... bwahahahaha... Just wanted to swing by and thank ya for linking up with us and tag back tuesday and let ya know we'd love to feature you as a co host tomorrow... (will be the first time all three co-hosts are twin mommas... bwahahahaha... Anyhow, did notice you weren't following us, and guess it must be an oversight, but we'd <3 the follow.. (BTW newest follower of your site right HERE... lol)

Erica K said...

love love love your organization. <3 A blog after my own heart.

I'm also a new follower- http://www.bassgiraffe.com/2011/03/weekly-linkups-35.html

MUCH love to you.

Janice said...

Following you from Tag Back Tuesday. :D

I love how organized you are! :D

Would love a follow back. Thanks!

Roller Coaster Ride

TMWHickman said...

You're way more organized than me! That is awesome!

Leanne said...

I love those pot lid racks and other kitchen storage ideas. Thanks for linking to We're Organized Wednesday.

The Unknown Paradise said...

Helloo nice blog

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)