Thursday, April 28, 2011

TIDWTFT

Things I Don't Want to Forget:

- Grant loves to give bunny kisses. A bunny kiss is when you put your head together and rub noses. Also known as a eskimo kiss but we have been calling it bunny kisses because of Easter I guess.

- Gabe loves to clasp his hands together behind his back when he walk. He looks very sneaky while doing this.

- Grant loves to bring me things that he is not suppose to have like the phone, remotes, ipad. Oh and you must say "thank you" to him for being so kind to bring you those things. If you are sitting long enough you are likely to have every object in the room in your lap.

-Gabe loves to bring me balls and stuffed animals and he wants me to throw them so that he can go "fetch" them.

No comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)