Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Confessions

I confess that I hate odd numbers. My wedding date is a odd number that husband talked me into and it was the day before are dating anniversary and the Saturday closest to it but it still kinda bugs me. When I went into labor with the boys we arrived at the hospital around 9:30 and found out they were doing the emergency c-section and I immediately asked how long it would take for the doctor to get started. I was relieved when she said in an hour because that meant they would be born on an even day. Yup I am pretty sure this confession makes me look crazy.

I confess that this...
....in my living room is not the kind of chaos I like. I prefer the kids-climbing-all-over-the furniture-and-hanging-on-my-leg-while-I-am-trying-to-get-stuff-done kinda chaos. Wait.... did I really just say I like that? Compared to the can't-find-anything-undoing-boxes-because-I- realized- I-still-need-something, it sounds great.

I confess that I am already packing for our trip that is a month away. Partly because I know all our boxes will not be unpacked by the time we leave and I might not be able to find some things. The only reason I can do this is because we are going to Colorado and I am pretty sure we will be wearing spring clothes instead of the summer stuff we are wearing here in Texas.

I confess that this commercial makes me teary-eyed.






Photobucket

2 comments:

Stephy said...

We all have our own little quirks, and how nice was it that your child was able to be born on an even day to make you feel better. It's the simple joys =)

Twingle Mommy said...

I hate odd numbers too, it's one of the reasons why I wanted 4 kids. I'm ok with an odd number of kids now that I'm a mom. :)

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)