Sunday, July 24, 2011

And the biting begins...

Blood was drawn and the marks are still there. Now this isn't my first experience with biting. I got bit as preschool teacher many times but the difference is 4-5 year olds know what they are doing is wrong. I know the babies are doing it because they are unable to verbalize their frustrations and it doesn't help that they are teething. First Grant bit Gabe over a fight over who was going to stand in front of the door and then Gabe bit Grant while fighting over a  toy jet ski later in the day. I am counting today a good day because no biting went down. I wish I could say this is going to be the first and last time but I am sure it probably won't be. It doesn't make it any easier that I have two going through the biting stage at the same time.


No comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)