Thursday, July 28, 2011

TIDWTFT

I haven't done one of these in awhile. So if you are new, TIDWTFT stands for Things I Don't Want To Forget Thursday.

Both boys decided while we were on vacation that they won't eat meat anymore. They only want chicken. And broccoli? Nope don't like that anymore but green beans are still the best.

Gabe likes to stick his finger up his nose, not to pick it or anything. I guess just because he can. He also thinks it is funny to stick his finger up everyone else's nose too. Silly boy...I guess at least he isn't picking his nose yet because that would drive me crazy.

Grant doesn't let me out of his sight for long. If I am sitting he is going to come sit in my lap and use me as his personal jungle gym.

They both learned to say meow when I ask "how the kitty cat goes?'. It is precious!

No comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)