Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sesame Street Party: The Party Pictures

On Monday I showed you the food, yesterday I showed you the decorations, and today I will show you how the "stars of the show" liked their party.




My mom said that when I saw these pictures I would be confused and I was. My husband wasn't paying attention what the bibs said just put a bib on each kid. Resulting in the wrong bib on the wrong kid and I was looking at it thinking....wait a minute that isn't Grant lol 


They didn't care for the bounce house part but they LOVED the slide.




It wouldn't be a party without a tantrum. I know, I know, it's his party he can cry if he wants to.


And these are some of my favorites from the party. They are with their great grandparents.



Tomorrow I will wrap up this party week with the invitations and how it looked all put together.

Don't forget to go enter the My Memories Digital Scrapbooking Software Giveaway. It ends Janurary 14th.




No comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)