Friday, January 13, 2012

Sesame Street Party- Wrap Up

The invite was pretty much the only thing I didn't have part in. I ordered these from the Etsy seller, BrieZee's Boutique.
The big white space under the date wasn't actually there, I just whited our address out for privacy reasons.

I shared with you the food, decor, and the party pictures. Now here is how it looked all put together.


I hope you enjoyed party week.

To see more about our Sesame Street Party, visit these links:




Don't forget to go enter the My Memories Digital Scrapbooking Software Giveaway. It ends Janurary 14th at Midnight.

The fabulous parties I am linking up to:
Lil Luna
Organize and Decorate Everything
Crystal and Co.
House of Hepworths
Delightful Order
Gluesticks
Tatertots and Jello
Be Different Act Normal
I Heart Naptime
Tip Junkie
A Bowl Full of Lemons
Let Birds Fly
Somewhat Simple
Fingerprints on the Fridge
Tidy Mom
320 Sycamore
Oopsey Daisy
Six Sisters Stuff

Pin It
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)