Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentine's Decor

I had no clue what I would put on all these shelves after halloween, thanksgiving and Christmas decor were long gone but I just moved straight on to Valentine's Day stuff.


The wreath I used last year on my door was too small for the doors at my new house so I just propped it on the shelf.

I found some cute fabric at Hobby Lobby that looked like vintage valentines and I just had to have it. Since it is not really appropriate for boys attire, I cut out a heart and the word love and put it in a frame backed with some burlap.

Next up, some personalized Valentine gifts for my two littles.

The fabulous parties I am linking up to:
Lil Luna
Organize and Decorate Everything
Crystal and Co.
House of Hepworths
Delightful Order
Gluesticks
Tatertots and Jello
Be Different Act Normal
I Heart Naptime
Tip Junkie
A Bowl Full of Lemons
Let Birds Fly
Somewhat Simple
Fingerprints on the Fridge
Tidy Mom
320 Sycamore

Pin It

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Pretty! I've been trying to get better about decorating for holidays, but I'm still not very good at it.

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)