Sunday, February 12, 2012

"Who Loves You?" Photo Book

What better gift to give your little Valentine than to show them how much they are loved by SO MANY people?


I got the idea for this book from these baby books that they make that you can put photos in but I wanted something a little more grown up for my big guys.



So I found a cheap photo album at Target for a dollar. I used Picnik (boo to them closing in April) to put in text with everyone's name. I only included our immeadiate family (grandparents, aunts, uncles, and first cousins). This book could have easily been 100+ pages if I would have included everyone that loves them but Momma doesn't have that kind of time ;)


I haven't given this to them yet, it is one of their Valentine gifts. I am sure they will love looking at their favorite people though.

The fabulous parties I am linking up to:
Lil Luna
Organize and Decorate Everything
Crystal and Co.
House of Hepworths
Delightful Order
Gluesticks
Tatertots and Jello
Be Different Act Normal
I Heart Naptime
Tip Junkie
A Bowl Full of Lemons
Let Birds Fly
Somewhat Simple
Fingerprints on the Fridge
Tidy Mom
320 Sycamore

Pin It

No comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)