Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Easter's on its way

 We have added some more Easter decor since our last decor post.

The subway art is from eighteen 25 and the pictures are from last year when they had their pictures taken with bunnies. I made the butterfly garland out of scrapbook paper.

The bunnies my great grandma made, she would have been a 100 on the 13th of this month.


If you weren't a follower of my blog last year here are some projects that I did and will probably do again this year.




The fabulous parties I am linking up to:
Lil Luna
Organize and Decorate Everything
Crystal and Co.
House of Hepworths
Delightful Order
Gluesticks
Tatertots and Jello
Be Different Act Normal
I Heart Naptime
Tip Junkie
A Bowl Full of Lemons
Let Birds Fly
Somewhat Simple
Fingerprints on the Fridge
Tidy Mom
320 Sycamore
Six Sister's Stuff
Lolly Jane
The NY Melrose Family
Creatively Living
Cowgirl Up

Pin It

1 comment:

Katie @ Creatively Living said...

What fun spring ideas! I love the bird nest treats and the scrapbook banner!

--Katie

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)